Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Running Strong...so strong, I passed Jay!

So, as I've said, I've been running more lately and I've been working on my speed a little bit so that I can keep up with Karen on Thanksgiving.  I ran this morning with some of my running buddies; Earl, Beth, Phil and Jay.  And yeah...a girl passed you Jay!  Breakfast afterwards so overall a pretty good chilly Saturday morning.

My birthday was great!  I didn't have to cook so that's why I didn't post the Thursday night dinner recipes.  Mom cooked for me and I forgot my camera to take and post pictures.  Mom made what I always requested growing up; spaghetti and meatballs.  Hers is very different from my Italian mother-in-law but I love them both.

I took Gia and her friend Aubrey to library last night for the Stuffed Animal Sleepover.  Ava was there too and it was a cute little program.  We went back today to pick the animals up and they had pictures of the mischief the animals got into thru the night...Gia, Aubrey and Ava's animals took a train ride.


Oh, I sent an email to LA Ink casting to try and get on the show to get a tattoo...what do you think my chances are?

That's it, nothing exciting, hopefully I'll get into some trouble this weekend to write about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment