Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Indians and Peacoks

Well, not really Indians, but a really tasty Indian dinner.  At our church festival in September, we signed up for a 5 course Indian dinner cooked by Father Baiju Kidaagen from St. Pius X parish.  It really was delicious and I wish I would have saved the menu with the course descriptions.  In keeping with the theme, I brought along some Indian beer (I never usually show up to a gathering without beer and I didn't want to walk in with my usually Bud, I wanted to be sophisticated!)  My cube mate at work, Justin, recommended it and the reco was spot on.  Very good beer if you haven't tried it!
 
Afterwards, we went to Peecox and had a few drinks, played a couple rounds of pool and just enjoyed each others company!  I was in the theme with my peacock styling and being at Peecox!

Pool Shark Becky!

I think this is a great pic of me and Joe!


The $3.50 faux leather jacket!

Isabelle caught me by surprise for this pic but it shows my jewelery pretty well!

The whole gang!
All in all, a fun evening.  And thanks to Karen and Jamie for putting on the dinner, it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment