Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What a shitty day!

Well, not really but I did have a bird shit on me! I was sitting under the trees in the garden at work, I was on the last page of this month’s Fitness magazine (thanks for the subscription sis!) and all of the sudden…plop! Really? I was just about to get up and you shit on me now! The worst part: it was on my back, I was by myself, and I had no one to check to make sure I got it all off. So realistically I could have walked into work with bird shit on my back! Luckily I had a napkin with me and it was up high enough on my back that I could reach it!


There is good news! I went shopping at Kohl’s over the weekend and found some great clearance items: these cute shoes ($13.00) and belt ($4.00) that look like they came straight out of the September issue of Glamour (my bible, thanks again to sis for the subscription).



I pulled out this dress to wear them with today, I haven’t worn it in a really long time but it looks great with my new purchases, don’t you think? Thanks to Izzy for being my photographer, although she cut off my feet and we were laughing so hard because I couldn’t really balance that well and was wobbling why it took her forever to take the picture. She thinks I’m a dork for having a blog but I think she secretly thinks it’s cool…as long as I don’t tell anyone I shop at Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment